- Display of Provisional Answer Keys and Question Paper with Recorded Responses for Answer Key Challenge of National Council of Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMJEE) -2023
- Public Notice for NCHMJEE-2023
- NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (NCHM JEE) – 2023
- Release of Admit Cards for National Council of Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMJEE) -2023
- Declaration of results of National Council of Hotel Management Joint Entrance Exam (NCHMJEE) 2023
No post to display
The Ministry of Education (MOE), Government of India (GOI) has established National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier examining organization under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards exams in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher educational institutions.
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology(NCHMCT), was set up in 1982, as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India, for coordinated growth and development of hospitality management education in the country. The Council regulates academics in the field of Hospitality Education & training that is imparted at Institutes affiliated to it.
The Institutes affiliated to NCHMCT offer B.Sc.(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) of NCHMCT, which recognised by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi for awarding Degree. The Three-Year (Six Semester) course equips students with all the required skills, knowledge and attitude to efficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the Hospitality sector.
Admission to the course is through the NCHM JEE exam. The NCHM JEE score is accepted by all the participating Institutes[...]